Sunday, June 3, 2007

End of AP Tour :(

4-23-07
Still in Boston, MA - the gauntlet

Last night was amazing! After the show we all just hung out together as we should, as our tour family. It was crazy outside because of the baseball game across the street..people were everywhere. When I was in the bus grabbing a beverage all of the posse outside noticed that there was this guy across the street playing drums by himself and they all ran up to him...and probably scared the shit out of him...and formed a giant circle of guys dancing around him and jumping in to help him with beats...it was insane and so much fun. After the little drum circle, everyone ended up in our bus at some point whether they liked it or not for the "gauntlet". If you don't know what it is, lucky you...and you will just have to find out for yourself. After hanging with everyone, all of the Cute guys were ready to peace, so Anthony, Spanky, Heather (Spankette), Chris and I went to this small reggae club down the street. We had to beg them to let us in, but it worked out. We had a few adult beverages and shook our bums a bit. Then I had to say my goodbyes to all of my boys in the Circa Survive family. Envy had ben gracious enough to give me a ride to the hotel where we were both staying at. Saying goodbye (till next time) to the Circa guys was awful. I am going to miss them so much it makes my stomach hurt. Lucky for me I do get to see them in a couple of weeks at Bamboozle. So as soon as I gave my loves and hugs, I jumped in the Envy van and we were off. We all chilled at the Marriot and stayed up fairly late hanging and telling stories until we couldn't talk any more. These guys are awesome and I am going to miss them heaps as well.
So today I am got up early and flew back to San Diego. My good friend Katie came to pick me up from the airport and took me back to her place to hang & freshen up up before we headed out. We decided to go out to Live Wire tonight. Cheap drinks and a chill place, so I was psyched. We ended up getting a bit saucy because everyone we ran into decided that they wanted to buy us drinks and shots...yikes. good times though.

No comments: