Sunday, June 3, 2007
















4-24-07
San Diego, CA

Hung with Katie today a bit, ran around, did some laundry. blah blah blah...I went to Black box to visit my family there. I miss them and love them very much. I went to lunch with Laura and Jenny and ended up spending 3 & 1/2 hours hoping from person to person catching up and saying hello. It was great seeing everyone.
I met up with Katie again later that evening at her place and we went to the Tower bar to hang and observe an eating contest. Shit rules. First off, this bar is rad. It’s small and filled with PBR paraphernalia all over the place. So we have a couple bevy’s and watch as the contestants get prepared to eat their mounds of noodles and meatballs covered in Tabasco sauce. You my think that that seems semi tolerable… however, to win the contest you have to be the first clean your plate then you have to manage to down a hefty shot of whiskey! Yikes! I would have surely had a vomit party if I played part in this contest.


4-25-07
SD to LA, CA

Today was awesome! I drove up to LA to hang with some friends before I headed out to Coachella. I met up with my friend Alex and went to the historic 101 CafĂ© for dinner. After we went to meet up with my girls Lycia and Jessica for drinks at Tiny’s. It was awesome seeing both of them. I haven’t seen Lycia since tour last summer so it was a real treat. I just went back and crashed at Alex’s place for the night.

No comments: