Saturday, May 26, 2007

4/14 - 4/18 Norfolk, Baltimore, Philidelphia, Doylestown,

4-15-07
Norfolk, VA

Today is the day that everyone on tour has been talking about! The Norva is by far the raddest venue ever!!!! I immidiatley loaded in and set up so I could go pamper myself in the green room upstairs. I rolled upstairs and there were two ginormous rooms filled with snacks, drinks and warm comfy couches. There were five showers, a sauna, hot tub....this would be the infamous "man soup" that I have been looking forward to. Ah ha ha ha...
I just pampered myself all day long, it was amazing! I must have been in that sauna for 40 minutes, then jumped in the hot tub with Nick, Steve and Josh and a few randoms in and out of the tub. I was so relaxed all day. They had and indoor basketball court and ping pong tables as well to keep us all entertained.
The show was awesome tonight!! Everyone was in such a great mood and all of the bands played excellent tonight. Sal from Envy joined Circa and shared vocals for their last song, In Fear and Faith, it was amazing.

4-16-07
Baltimore, MD
The show was super fun tonight!! My AP table, Envy on the Coast and As Tall As Lions merch were all set up right next to the stage so we had prime spots for all of the show goers to come hang out with us and watch the show. I was particularly stoked because every night during the Lions' Love, Love, Love, Love jam, Anthony jumps on guitar and Ryan, Brian, Dan and Sal jump on vocals and tonight I decided to get wierd with the mic and actually managed to get the guts to jump on stage with all of them. Soo much fun!!! After the show, all of the Circa guys, except Steve, jumped in Meredith's car to go back to their house to chill at their house for the day off tomorrow. So we stole a couple of the Envy guys, Brian and Ryan as well as Richard from the Cute posse and had a Guitar Hero slumber party on our bus. We had so much fun shredding all night.....will remember this night for a while for sure.

4-17-07
Just outside of Philly - Day Off
Today was amazing! We all just went to the Circa house and chilled out all day. All of the guys just hung around and played guitar, yapped and relaxed while Scott played in the kitchen all day making us all a gormet feast of eggplant lasagna! It was so effing good! I don't think that guy could make anything bad....ever! I helped out a bit too and made some yummy appitizers for the guys. It was such a wonderful day filled with such comfortable surroundings. I loved it!! And...I got to meet everyone's girlfriends! They are all just as amazing as the guys. I've been excited to meet all of them this entire tour. These guys are lucky to have such wonderful women in their lives!!


4-18-07
Phillidelphia, PA

Today I got up pretty early and walked around South Street to do some window shopping and then met up with Ryan, Brian and their friend Panda to go get veggie philly cheese steaks near the venue. Then I rolled with Josh and Steve to walk around a bit more and grab a cup of coffee. We went back for load in and chilled at the venue the rest of the afternoon. This is Circa's hometown so everyone was in good spirits for the show. The entire show was amazing! I jumped on stage with the pose again for the Lions Love song even Jer from Envy jumped on stage today! Everyine soounded amazing and Anthony's encore was great tonight. Heaps of family came to the show...got to meet Anthony's parents and they are so seet! After the show, we chilled on the bus and met some of the guys friends, and yapped with them for a while. Then Chris, Stephanie and I went to the Blarney Stone Bar next to the venue to hang with Meredith and Anthony for a bit. We went back to the bus and chilled for a while, then I just passed out. BIG day in NYC tomorrow. I'm excited!

No comments: