Monday, May 14, 2007

3-31-07 Salt Lake City, UT





















3-31-07
Salt Lake City, UT

I have only been to Salt Lake City once about five years ago when I was on tour with my friends in Hemi Cuda and I didn't really get to check out the city not see the beautiful mountain scape surrounding the city. I wish we had time to go play in the mountains...next time. Josh and I got up fairly early and went on our usual walk to find breckie and a cup of coffee. Where the venue is there is absolutely nothing around except for a giant mall so we just walked around for a bit and headed back to the bus. I got a hold of my girl Caroline after load in and she came to pick me up and we went to here house for so I could get all cleaned up and visit her parrot, Benito!!! She was having a party that night, so I just helped her clean up and she got me back to the venue. It was kind of a crazy venue. When we first loaded in there were cages up in the main room...Spanky and I were talking about having a cage dance off....would have been off the charts! There was some wierd see through floor in the venue too...that crap sketches me out sometimes. The show was great tonight! The kids were super into all of the bands. That evening after the show, we all just hung out and a a super sweet photo shoot with all of the Lions and Envy guys. This was our last night to hang with Jack from Cute too since he is leaving the tour. We have a day off tomorrow so it was a late night of hanging out...especially because there was nothing really around our area...and the few things that were in the mall all closed super early.

No comments: