Monday, May 14, 2007

3-30-07 Boise, ID

pics to come....

3-30-07 Boise, ID

This morning I woke up and went for a walk around town. I found a coffee shop and talked to some ladies to find out where the good vintage clothing boutiques are. Lucky for me, there were three within walking distance. After a bit of browsing, I returned to the venue for setup. It was a fairly large venue, and everything looked great for the show. After setup, Anthony and I walked around town some more and did a little bit more window shopping, looked at some street art photos and then we went to grab an early dinner at PF Changs. The show was pretty mellow tonight because it was not packed, but these are the shows that I think people treasure more than others. Kids had the opportunity to really take in every set and enjoy every last bit of everyone’s set. Those are some lucky kids to be able to see these bands in such an intimate setting. I was able to get some closer pics today. Usually, I can't make it anywhere close to the stage to take pics. Cute Is What We Aim for signed today, and after their set, Shaant wandered about the venue to meet and hang with their fans. Circa closed out the show this evening, and Anthony jumped right off the stage and into the crowd to meet their fans—just one more thing to add to such a rad night for so many show goers. After the show and load-out, we got together and a posse of us went walking around town and ended up at some dance party club. I figured it would be only seconds before I had to get up and shake my booty. I actually surprised myself and made a swift little sneak exit with Anthony, and we walked down the street to another small and much more mellow watering hole where I had a night cap and we walked back to the bus, trying not to get lost. We had a visitor on our bus tonight, too! Rob from As Tall As Lions came for an overnight, but I kind of wimped out and ended going to bed.

No comments: