Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Seattle, WA











3-28-07
Seattle, WA

I haven’t been to Seattle for a few years now. I love this city and the people in it. I wanted to go check out their library because it is one of the most awesome buildings I’ve ever been in (definitely go check it out when you are in the city). Unfortunatly I was unable to go. I was fortunate enough to have been able to meet up with my good friend Phaedra that moved to Seattle from Denver a while back—so great to see her! Then I rolled back to the bus to meet up with Brendan and go up to Capitol Hill to get massages by Katrina at Suite India (www.suiteindia.com). I haven’t gotten pampered since the holidays in December, so I was stoked to get some work done. I popped into a record shop down the street, Sonic Boom, while Brenden was getting his massage, and I ended up spending another $75 on music and a book. Let’s see, what did I purchase... Silversun Pickups, the New Modest Mouse, Metric (because I lost my old one) and Lavender Diamond, all of which are amazing! After our lovely treatments and shop-a-thon, it was time for me to set up. I had another great view of the stage. When the kids rolled in, they charged the stage and the line for the Circa Survive signing filled up. The venue was completely packed shortly after doors. I was lucky to be where I was so I could sneak around the back of the stage, otherwise I would have been stuck in the corner all night because there was literally zero room to move. After the show, I met up with my girls, Phaedra and Shae, for dinner. After filling up our little bellies, we rolled over to a bar around the corner that the guys from Band Of Horses own for a couple of beers and a peanut fight.

No comments: