Saturday, April 21, 2007

Medford Oregon











3-26-07 
Medford, OR – off day 
Day off number two!  There was not a whole lot around except for the mall so I spent much of the day there. I heard that there was glow golf inside the mall and I had to check it out! So Josh, Anthony, Nick and I all rolled in to check it.  About 10 minutes later we were already split up and Josh and I were shopping and we lost Nick and Anthony in the food court.  Finally got to shower today as well…which was much needed! It feels sooo good to just chill today.  After got all fresh and clean, Brendan and I ventured in the mall again to grab some food and swing by to get a manicure….something I had been looking forward to since before this tour started!! May sounds stoops to do while n the road, but when you are surrounded by dudes al of the time, any little bit of femininity that I can involve myself in is amazing.  We just ended up chillin and watching movies on the bus in the evening until Spanky and I got some energy up to go to the karaoke bar.  No one else had the balls to get out of the bus and walk to the bar until Spanky and I tested out the scene there.  As soon as we walked in, there was the raddest woman getting weird with the mic!  Within about 20 minutes, the whole posse came to join us at the bar (Scott, Chris, Brendan, Anthony, Steve and his girl Ellen.  Everyone was pretty mellow so I took it upon myself to sign up Scott and Spanky to sing Mother by Danzig.  There were about two songs then they got called up to spread their vocal love.   I was trying to get up the guts to sing Walking After Midnight by Patsy Klien…Anthony said that f they had it, he would sing it with me. I found it and he wimped out…actually, I kind of wimped out too. Spanky and Brendan finished off the evening with a duet of Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet! Simply amazing!!!!

No comments: