Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have been in New York City for nearly three weeks now. I really like it here. I enjoy walking in the crowded streets with the brisk east coast air. Its quite pretty most places. People keep trying to convince me that I should move here...i'm not sure how I feel about it yet.
I love the culture here compared to southern california.
I love the architecture and the subways.
I love that I can go and win lottery tickets to see Broadway's Wicked and sit in the 2nd row.
I love that I an go eat at Red Bamboo whenever I please or walk down to K Dog or Mud and sipp a tasty hot bevy.
I love that I can randomly spend an evening hanging out with kirsten dunst.
I love that i can walk almost anywhere.
I love the music.
I love that I see so many friends in this city from near and far...a constant rotation.
I love that I am inspired for the art on the streets and the people I meet.
I love that I can dance my heart out to some of the best DJ's around.
I love that I have Katy Perry's boobs on my lap.
I love that I can hop on a plane to Pittsburgh to see my lovely Katie and it's only $70. RULES.
I love that I can look out at Prospect Park when I stay with Lisa, Allison Lycia and Jes.
I love that I can do all of this and still get all of my work done and more...
I love New York.

No comments: